Eden Valley Riesling

2023

Eden Valley Riesling

Over several generations, our family has been fortunate to develop valued and longstanding relationships with people within, and related to, the wine industry.

These individuals share our passion and our table, and it is these moments of coming together and sharing the joy of wine that led us to honour them by naming our core group of wines, The Kith Range.

SHOP NOW

Tasting Notes

Translucent green to slight hints of straw in the glass. On the nose, notes of white blossom, bath salts, and hints of mixed spice with green apple, lemon & lime. Generous flavours of lemon and lime, and soft subtle chalky texture provide balance, moderate acidity carries fruit and provides length. Best paired with freshly shucked oysters with finger lime mignonette dressing.

Style

An approachable fruit-driven style with good acid and backbone.

Region

80% of this wine is sourced from our family vineyards located at our homestead in Eden Valley. The remaining 20% is sourced from the 100-year-old Nitschke vineyard.

Vintage Summary

2022 saw a cooler-than-average growing season that led to extended ripening conditions and retention of natural acidity. As a result, patience was required to wait for optimum harvest dates ensuring full flavour development and acid balance was reached Patience was rewarded with outstanding flavours and varietal definition with exceptional quality across all white varietals.

Maturation

Bottled early to retain the fresh varietal characters.

Cellaring

Drink now to 5 years.