Win - Good Food & Wine Show
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter Burge Family Wine Estates / Corryton Burge, their associated agencies and companies, are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on Friday 25th June 2021 at 9:00am (ACST) and concludes on Sunday 27th June 2021 at 23:59pm (ACST) (“Promotion Period”)
- To enter, entrants must scan the QR code or visit the website link corrytonburge.com/goodfoodwineshow Entrants must fill in the entry form and submit.
- Eligible Entrants may enter once only.
- The prize draw will take place at 12:00pm (ACST) on Tuesday 29th June 2021 at 161 Murray Street Tanunda, South Australia, 5352. The winner will be contacted by phone and email and may be announced on all Corryton Burge social media platforms.
- One prize will be awarded:
- A mixed pack of Corryton Burge wines valued at $350.
- The Prize must be taken within 12 months of the date of the draw. If the prize cannot be taken and is forfeited by the winner, cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Corryton Burge will cover the cost of the prize itself and the shipping.
- Those who enter agree to subscribe and receive ongoing marketing communications from Corryton Burge and Underground Barossa.
- Prize values are correct as at date of publication and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in any prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the Prize remains unallocated or unclaimed by 31st July 2021, a draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw. The re-drawn winner will not be publicised on the Company’s social media platforms.
- Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the guidelines is available at:
The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly.
- Independent financial advice should be sought if tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the Eligible Entrant, each Eligible Entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database and agrees that the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter is Burge Family Wine Estates. ABN (52 612 583 570) 161 Murray Street, Tanunda, SA 5352.