Corryton Burge X Hans: A Night At The Symph - Honey!
GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter Burge Family Wine Estates / Corryton Burge and Hans, their associated agencies and companies, are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on Monday 7th March 2022 at 12:00pm (ACST) and concludes on Thursday 10thMarch 2022 at 9:00am (ACST) (“Promotion Period”)
- To enter, entrants must tag a friend in the comments on Corryton Burge Facebook and Instagram posts. Eligible Entrants may enter once only.
- The prize draw will take place at 12:00pm (ACST) on Thursday 10thMarch 2022 at 161 Murray Street Tanunda, South Australia, 5352. The winner will be contacted by social media and may be announced on all Corryton Burge social media platforms.
- Two prizes will be awarded which include:
- A Reserve Double Pass for Hans: A Night At The Symph Honey on Saturday 19th March at 7:30pm, Thebarton Theatre
- Pre show meet and greet with Hans on Saturday 19th March at 6pm, Thebarton Theatre
- A twin pack of wines from Corryton Burge sent directly to the winner
- The approximate prize value is $400
- The Prize must be taken on the exact date which the show tickets are issued for. If the prize cannot be taken and is forfeited by the winner, cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Hans and Corryton Burge will cover the cost of the prize itself.
- Prize values are correct as at date of publication and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in any prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the Prize remains unallocated or unclaimed by Friday 11th March 2022, a redraw will be conducted. The re-drawn winner will not be publicised on the Company’s social media platforms.
- Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the guidelines is available at:
The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly.
Independent financial advice should be sought if tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the Eligible Entrant, each Eligible Entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database and agrees that the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Eligible Entrant.
The Promoter is Burge Family Wine Estates. ABN (52 612 583 570) 161 Murray Street, Tanunda, SA 5352.
NOTES FOR TICKET HOLDERS
- The show starts at 7.30pm on Saturday 19th March, 2022 at The Thebarton Theatre.
- If you are attending the pre-show meet & greet with Hans, please arrive a minimum of one hour before the show start time and collect your passes from the venue box office. Photo ID will be required.
- The show is 2+ hours long, including intermission. It includes adult themes and language, strobe lighting and special effects including fog/haze.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult to attend the show & The Thebarton Theatre requires patrons to be fully vaccinated. The Thebarton Theatre is a fully licensed venue.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for another performance date, redeemed for cash or transferred. Please see website for general information about the show www.hansofficial.com