TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter Burge Family Wine Estates / Corryton Burge, their associated agencies and companies, are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on Wednesday 24th November 2021 at 12:00pm (ACST) and concludes on Wednesday 24th November 2021 at 23:59pm (ACST) (“Promotion Period”)
- To enter, entrants must scan the QR code or visit the website link corrytonburge.com/win Entrants must fill in the entry form and submit.
- Eligible Entrants may enter once only.
- The prize draw will take place at 12:00pm (ACST) on Tuesday 30th November 2021 at 161 Murray Street Tanunda, South Australia, 5352. The winner will be contacted by phone and email and may be announced on all Corryton Burge social media platforms.
- One prize will be awarded:
- One night stay for two people at Tanunda Cottages
- A hosted wine tasting experience at Underground Barossa for two people
- A take home pack featuring local produce and wines from Corryton Burge
The approximate prize value is $700.
- The Prize must be taken within 12 months of the date of the draw. If the prize cannot be taken and is forfeited by the winner, cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. The winner will be asked to schedule their experience within 12 months pending availability of Tanunda Cottages and Underground Barossa. The Prize cannot be taken on long weekends or public holidays.
- Corryton Burge will cover the cost of the prize itself.
- Those who enter agree to subscribe and receive ongoing marketing communications from Corryton Burge aqnd Underground Barossa.
- Prize values are correct as at date of publication and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in any prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the Prize remains unallocated or unclaimed by 31st December 2021, a draw will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draw. The re-drawn winner will not be publicised on the Company’s social media platforms.
- Legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the guidelines is available at:
The Promoter encourages consumers to drink responsibly.
- Independent financial advice should be sought if tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the Eligible Entrant, each Eligible Entrant consents to the information they submit being entered into a database and agrees that the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter is Burge Family Wine Estates. ABN (52 612 583 570) 161 Murray Street, Tanunda, SA 5352.